Hello all, and welcome… no, come closer, I won’t bite… really.
Do I look like I want to contact some sort of unknown disease?
Well, I guess, as the first “official” post of this blog, I really should be more serious about it. *pfft* Nope, not possible.
A perfect snapshot of what my life is like nowadays
Because of AFA in December, and the fact that I have cosplay plans this year, I’m going to become busy over the next few weekends. Making props for both my cosplays for AFA (Because taobao failed me for one. Aieeee) >.< Not to mention that I'm 11 days delayed for Nanowrimo this year. OTL AFA 2014 will mark my one year anniversary cosplaying, even though, strictly speaking, my one year anniversary was last weekend as AFA 2013 was in November last year. Hahahaha Eh... close enough.
So, let's see who I've cosplayed for the past year:
1. Magi - Morgiana (AFA 2013, Cosfest 2014, J Ob 2014, FAM 2014, Anime Cosplay Meeting 2014) - My first EVER cosplay! :3 I picked her because I had just started reading Magi, and was pleasantly surprised by a likable girl character in a shonen manga. And she was relatively easy to do in terms of make up.
2. One Piece - Sanji!Nami - Punk Hazard Arc (AFA 2013) - I miss this one. Want to do Nami again!
3. Naruto - Gaara (BLush Con 2014, Comifest 2014, Cosfest 2014) - I made that damn gourd... and it shrinks at the end aaaah
4. Naruto - Hinata (EOY 2014, ICDS 2014)
5. Street Fighter 4 - Makoto (Gamestart 2014)
6. Shingeki no Kyojin - Hanji Zoe (J Ob 2014) - I forgot that I ever did her! muahahaha I gave up after once. We got the 3DM but in the end, it broke before I even used it once D:
7. Gintama - Elizabeth (STGCC 2014) - Because Sugita was there for the first day! I stayed all the way up till 10am the day of the event to finish the thing hahahahahaha